Monday, January 30, 2012

Again some Help...10 easty points :)?

Ok.. I went to this site "creditboards.com" i heard that it is possible after soo long (yrs) I can dispute an acct w/ a collection agency, they have 30 days to validate the debt, if they fail to validate in that time frame, they have to remove them selves from my credit report...hence repairing my credit by "weeding the CA's"....but when it comes to the original creditor? what can i do? do i have to dispute w/ them tooo?.... cn ne one make this more clear for me as to challenging the CA's w/ the FDCPA laws? I'm tying to repair my credit. thanks

Again some Help...10 easty points :)?
That is correct that once you dispute an account the collection agency or creditor has 30-45 days to verify the information. Even if it is the original creditor you only have to dispute w/ the three credit reporting agencies. I went to look at a free credit report online and got the contact info from there and sent all three letters explaining that the account either needs to be removed or updated depending on your situation.

isotoner slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment