Friday, January 27, 2012

What kind of person is this?

One of our neighbors has been creating havoc in our complex. Not in the normal rowdy way but by attempting to spread rumors about several other home owners. He has approached our neighbors on misc occasions including myself until recently. I asked him to leave me alone and not bother me with idol gossip.. now I am on his shiiiiiit list. He has commented to people that I am a liar, and have no integrity. He made a comment about me in front of me to another neighbor. The neighbor just stood there in silence.... I opted to threaten the unstable Fred with a law suit for harassement, made sure the neighbor heard that well and clear so he could be a witness. I had to block emails ect. I am not the only one that this man had done this too.



Is this sociapathic? Or Psychotic? I have seen the man from time to time on his outside balcony smoking weed... could the drugs be making him this unstable?



Just curioius.

What kind of person is this?
actually, that is harrassment. You can file a police report, may seem minor but if you file one every time he acts up twards you it has been documented. Then if they psycho ever gets out of hand, the police have something solid to lean on...a documented history. It may even be enough to scare him enough to back off.


No comments:

Post a Comment