Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do i have chronic cough, bronchitis, etc..?

Hi.. About two weeks ago i had bronchitis.. I went to the doctors and they prescribed zithromax.. While i had bronchitis i still continued to smoke weed (about a quarter a week). I finished the the prescription and 2 weeks later i'm still smoking the same amount of marijuana a week and i have a cough that doesnt seem to go away. It's not a constant cough, like it doesn't happen every second and its not a real hard cough. The cough is like i'm just trying to clear my throat and i also have a stuffed nose still but it's not that runny. So i'm wondering.. have i developed chronic bronchitis or chronic cough? Or do i have early symptoms of emphasema? Thanks for you answers..

Do i have chronic cough, bronchitis, etc..?
The cough from bronchitis can hang on for a long time and smoking weed is only going to aggravate the situation and extend the time until you get rid of your cough.



Bronchitis is often viral so it must run its course. If the coughing is really annoying, see your doctor and request something for it. Be honest with your doctor about your weed use as well as it will affect what he orders.



I frequently get bronchitis and have it now. I am on my 5th week of coughing and know it can last many weeks yet (for me). My doctor prescribes Tessalon Perles for my coughing and it helps tremendously. Please see your doctor for a follow up visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment