Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best way to plant grass after tree clearing?

I had about 30 trees cleared off an acre of land and now that my grading is done... what would be the best way to plant grass seed? I live in central NC that has clay type acidic soil so would lime need to go down with the seed or sometime later on? Is the seed and fertilizer all I need to start with? Can I spread out weed killer too or will that affect my grass seed? I am wanting do attempt this myself in hopes of doing a fairly nice job rather than pay some professional tons of money. Thanks for any advise.

What is the best way to plant grass after tree clearing?
I would put out my weed killer first and during this time find you some pretty carpet grass that you have permission to shovel or pull up. It's gonna take a bunch but you'll love it in the end. sprig it all over your yard about a foot square. after you are thru with this put the water to it mornings and evenings.give it a day or so and fertilizer it with general purpose fertilizer, 10-10-10. good luck to a beautiful luscious yard.

How much to charge as a Nanny?

No comments:

Post a Comment