Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weird soar throat HELP!?

Well first off im pretty sure i know the reason WHY i have it i just need to know if its serious, Im a very heavy pot and tobbaco smoker, i smoke max a pack of cig's a day but a lot of weed lol. But this soar throat recently started but its not like any ive had in my life, im only 18 and its a weird pain not like a normal soar throat. its more of a annoying pain that i mostly feel when i swallow. I also would like to say that ive only been smoking pot for about 8-9 months and tobbaco only heavy in the past 5 months. I also sometimes cough up mucas sometimes, usually in the morning but its always clear. so anyways any other heavy pot smokers out there have this happen? like i said its a weird dull pain that you feel mostly when you swallow.

Weird soar throat HELP!?
oh man, i don't have any personal experience in this situation. but it sounds completely smoking related.... if you continue like this you will one day regret this decision. smoking addictions are difficult to break but you will learn that you will be healthier without this awful habit.



if you have access to a dr. go to him/her and get it checked just to confirm that it is from all of this tobacco and illegal inhalation!
Reply:I had one and I went to the doctor he said that your lungs are good, (he didn't even ask me if I was smoking), but you have an infection he gave me anti-biotic and it helped, but I had to stop smoking for a while, otherwise it would come back even with the medication.


No comments:

Post a Comment