Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A job and a marijuana pre-emplyment test.?

I just had a pre-employment urine test, and 2 weeks prior to it I tried weed for the first time in my life (Yes dumb of me, but I did not know that it takes like 30 days for it to clear from your system). I fear for the worse, and that i may come up positive for weed. Will they say I have been denied the job application? I am 18 now, are there any legal repercussions? Will these results be like on-file somewhere and hamper me form getting other jobs in the future?



Really nervous, and self-hating... My father works at the same location I applied at (a car rental company) and I pray to god this doesn't affect his job. I could really use some tips here :-\



2-3 days of torture while the tests are out.



(It was already scheduled and it was too late to back out as the forms have been signed, so I couldn't back out of the test, curse my drug amateurishness, nobody warned me that marijuana is so potent - last time I even get near that crap)

A job and a marijuana pre-emplyment test.?
You may end up lucky. It takes usually around 30 days for light-medium smokers. But trying it once, may only take a few weeks. There's a whole science to it based on your diet, weight, exercise, hydration, etc. Next time just buy a good cleanser. One of the best that I've had friends testify works 100% of the time is Ready-Clean. Go to their web site and they explain all about how long it takes to get it out of your system. But their cleansers work really well and can be bought at most health stores, novelty shops, etc.
Reply:well first of all you should of thought about every one around you before you even did that crap or how it was going to affect . dont fall no that . trust me its bad !!!!!! people just do it to try to show off but then 30 years from here whos going to have good looks still and live the longest ? now you think about that and think before you know your doing some thing bad and how its going to affect every thing / every one around you !


No comments:

Post a Comment