Friday, January 27, 2012

My mom and drugs...?

Drugs have taken over my moms life before. She's ODed on anti-depressants, sleeping pills, and smoked weed. Anyway, today my sister went snooping around my moms room because she noticed that my mom was acting really really weird. So she did find sleeping pills, but she also found 7 needles and a syringe full of clear liquid (and it was not hard). She also found a burnt hanger right by the syringe. She's not diabetic and she's not taking any kind of injections for any health reasons involving the doctor. Could this be liquid meth? Heroin? Liquid cocaine? If it is, wat's with the burnt hanger? My sister thinks it might because my mom burns her arm so she doesnt feel the needle sensation. Thanks all for your help.

My mom and drugs...?
Wow. That sucks! Those are some very serious concerns to have. Let me say this, regardless of what's in the syringe, your mom has a serious problem and needs some help. Often people are not willing to admit they have a problem and get help, so if she won't there is little you can do. Try to talk to an adult you trust to help you with this. The most important thing right now is that you are safe and taken care of, if your mom is too sick to care for you, being at home with her might not be best for you. Take care of yourself and please remember that none of what your mom is doing is in anyway your fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment