Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Relationship Question...?

Hello I recently have been thinking alot about my past. In my past I was a very extroverted person with friends. Everything has gone oppositte. I recently was thinking about all the people I used to hangout with before everyone went to college. We all had sort of a falling out of petty things. I remember I used to get drunk as fck and stoned as hell and steal ****. Movies, Weed all from friends. Some friends found out and man didnt that ruin our friendships. I became the fck up and sort of was looked down upon basically we grew apart. I returned alot of the movies to one guy I stole them from to clear my conscious well I ahvent talk to him since then. Dont really want to talk to him. Some other buddies of mine graduated from college and started trying to contact me leaving messages. I never answered because of fear. I feel like I let them down and I let myself down. I remember feeling a sense of abandonment as well as a sense of total mockery when they were aroudn me..

Relationship Question...?
first of all you need to put the past behind you and why would you feel abandoned just because they went off to school teenagers always does stupid things to each other but later in life when you finally grow up and realize your not kids any more things can be so much better as friends knowing you shared a child hood together show them you can be trustworthy again if you feel that much shame ask for forgiveness that always works ...good luck and mayby you have learned your lesson DONT SCREW PPL OVER.....
Reply:Looks like you were "reborn"-just give life a second chance, you deserve it, after changing for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment