Monday, January 30, 2012

Wonder why we drugs? (marijuana; xanax)?

My Pursuit



I used to be low,

but now I'm high,

I believe I can fly,

in an unknown sky.

Feeling alive,

can't think to die,

Can't ask me why,

I would tell a lie.

I could not get by,

and still now I can't,

Dying from weeds,

sprouted from plant.

Was running from sin,

allowed it again,

Back in my soul,

the soul that can win.



Counterfeit Courage



Memory's faded,

anxiety's hatred,

causes the way that,

I've chosen to take it.

I take in no fear,

I fear not a clear,

vision of failure,

I feel that hope's here.

Success I see near,

is dear to my eye,

why do I stand,

when I have wings to fly.

I know why I'm low,

I see you as high,

High on the ground,

and not in the sky.

Wonder why we drugs? (marijuana; xanax)?
it's a good poem, you must have been feeling melancholy when you wrote this. lol. i like it, we all have been high almost touching the sky.



good job, i like it.
Reply:Expressive and brilliant!!! I can vividly feel the emotions and experience being put in these poems of yours...It's really great that for a moment i can't stop thinking of a bunch of xanax that i had and kept safely in my closet... ;-)

Teeth Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment